3/23/2008

New Shoes for the new season

I don't know how it is for you, but my side, I always think winter is too long... So well, despite cold days are still here, it even snowed the other day..., I locked myself in the workshop and made a really light, thin open stilletto, as an attempt to make SUNNY days come !!!

So yes, take these shoes as a try to get spring back again, with flower smells, bees...and at last the good excuse to get the skirts out of cupboards !!


I thought APRIL would be a perfect name, for a not-yet-spring but already-not-winter-anymore shoe...

So here they are, with five colours to match with your preferred outfits :











Once again, as Linden Lab® still didn't change the way sculpted topology is handled by the SL® client, these shoes rely on a script to make them look good. If you wear them in a no script zone, they will look bad !! I am sorry about this, and I can only POKE LL for a quick fix !

So, rummage in your wardrobe, dig out that fresh little skirt you loved that much, and come try a demo !!

This slurl will bring you directly to the good place in the store.
regards,

camilla


PS - THESE SHOES ARE SOLD NO COPY, NO MOD, TRANSFER

No comments: