7/11/2007

Great sound and nice place !

Lets start with nightlife , WOOT !

Last Sunday night, after a fantastic photo session with delightful Callie, I wanted to change my mind and picked a live DJ event by chance. And I was lucky. SL was kind enough to instant materialize me at the new club Antares : the Lounge, in Vyacheslav,216,27

Really, I don't want to be mean, but well, lets say the place is not exaggerating with eye candy so far :) But, I was not there to look at the walls, and as soon as I entered, its my EARS that were caught ! I enjoyed one of the best soft chillout lounge sets I could hear since long ! And not only the sound was good, but Dj Lain Messmer made wonders with the turntable, bringing the audience real high quality, smooth and flawless mix.
From what I understood, Lain offices every Sunday at Antares from 5 to 7 PM.
Was he and his music the only reason why everyone was that nice there ? What is sure is that people there are as kind as you can hope in a place you go for the first time, the owner Cristalle Karami was like a sister to everyone, she kept helping newbies figuring out dancing and all, and lead the night with much fun and energy.
Let them tell themselves : "Antares: The Lounge is a new club, set in lovely Vyacheslav. It's a small, no-sleaze lounge with just good clean fun. No poles, no nudity, no crassness.", and yeah, this is a NICE place to relax and have good time , far from the usual crude things that blossom everywhere.

So, still you don't know where to bring your friend tonight ? Maybe you want to read it again ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never known you to be mean. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. HUGS

Gita Rau said...

First off, congrats on your new blog!

Thanks for the tip on Antares, I will check them out.

Cristalle said...

ty for the blog!

I'm so glad you had a great time. Lain is also playing Thursdays 2-5. We're working on other slots for him. We have a range of DJs that all play adult contemporary, jazz, easy listening or the ambient chillout stuff, and have events generally from 3-6PM SLT M-F (except Lain's slot on Thursday bc of other commitments). Keep watching, we'll have more events and more good music! Hugs!! :)

Aradia Dielli said...

Congrats on your new blog Cami, can't wait to read more *hugs*