2/10/2012

A Free Valentine's Day Gift @ INSOLENCE !

The sweetest day in the year is coming, and I thought I had to do a little something special !

This year I decided to celebrate Valentine's with a sweet lingerie freebie , so everybody can make a lovely gift to their loved one ! And well, singles, consider this as my little gift to you all, because I love you soooo much !!! xxx

I tried to make something really cute and girly, an everyday set that you wear without thinking of it ! Just something sweet and nice, that makes you feel good and reminds you how your very special one is the most wonderful person on earth !



I hope it will find a way to your drawers and hearts, and that you will appreciate this small piece of love and fabric as much as I liked making it !

You can get yours for free, either at the INSOLENCE Mainstore,
or from my marketplace .

So, boys and girls, hurry before it is gone !

With all my love,

camilla

No comments: