12/22/2011

Happy Chritsmas from INSOLENCE !



I made this sweet little satin set as a way to wish a very Happy Christmas to everyone !
This is my little gift for all of you who have been following me through the years, for all my fantastic customers, for all the amazing bloggers, creators, designers, event organisers, Linden people, friends, not so friends, boys, girls, human, not so human, and all the ones I forget !
I hope it will find its way to your home under the Christmas tree, and to the homes of your friends !
I'm sending it to all the groups I have access to, but you can also pick yours for free at the INSOLENCE Mainstore, or from my SL Marketplace Store.

Again I send you all my best wishes and love for the end of this crazy year, may you be close to those you cherish and love !

camilla

No comments: